Missing Lanes, Brisbane Alleycat – NEW DATE

Posted on 3rd October, by in Meets. 8 Comments

Missing Lanes, Brisbane Alleycat – NEW DATE

Due to weather Missing Lanes is now on the 31/10/08 – Same place: Cathedral Square, 410 Ann St at 6:30 for a 7pm start.

8 responses to “Missing Lanes, Brisbane Alleycat – NEW DATE”

1. Kenoath says:

Has this been postponed to the 31st?

2. Nick says:

Yes, I just updated the flyer about ten seconds ago 😉

3. Kenoath says:

Fantastic is it now part dress up party being halloween and all *shifty eyes*

4. tmc says:

Is this still on?
    This would be my first alley cat. ( you guest it – non courier)

Is there anything else I have to know except how to findthe start?

5. NIFTY says:

Can anyone tell me what this event is about? As many details as popssible would be good

Cheers
    Nifty

6. Jeanie Cooke says:

ybfwv8yhx5zd3huz

7. bugimen says:

Ëó÷øåå ïîðíî ñäåñü:

8. WrotSmursuast says:

Most of the spam I get now spams nothing, so I can’t figure out what they’re trying to gain.

I still get some profiles with “penis_enlargment” or whatever as the homepage url, so I delete those, of course. But most have no link in the profile, and they don’t post. And even if they post they just post these useless links:

I never hade to delete any profile, it’s was just a nothing name sitting among my users. By now I have more of these names than real users, and they won’t stop posting this crap!

I have a small forum that’s been pretty dead lately. I usually don’t delete these nothing users, I wouldn’t want to accidentally delete my own “real” new sign up in months!I’m just trying to figure out what they are trying to accomplish, but I still haven’t found an answer.

So I’m wondering, if no one else is seeing this non-spam spam, maybe the spambot just doesn’t know the right command to post on my forum..? Maybe it’s trying to post penis links and just not having any luck? Although it manages to navigate the sign up process, so that part of the bot program is working.

I just can’t find any purpose for all these useless sites that spammers try to promote.