FOA Show n Shine 2013 – Saturday Nov 30th
It’s FREE for spectators – registration is only to enter your bike and be eligible for prizes!
Held once again at the delightful home of FOA, The Electron Workshop, this years installment will involve more fine examples of beautiful bikes to get your mind churning over the endless possibilities for your next build.
This year we even have a LIQUOR LICENCE, so there’ll be BEER BEER BEER (and probably cider and other things).
There’s plenty more to announce as it comes to fruition, but save the date, tell your friends, book your flights and GET BUILDING!!
Categories this year will be:
– Road Bikes (pre Integrated shifting)
– Road Bikes (Integrated shifting and onwards including retro roadies with brifters)
– Track (race ready, not for the street)
– Matchy Match (this will be fun! what matches is up to you! Date/Colour/Team/Kit & bike/components. If you can argue they match, you can enter it)
– Rando/Tourer/Commuter (got racks? carry luggage? mudguards? you’re set).
– Fixie (says it all really. but it better be nice, coz this should attract some pretty sweet builds).
– The WTF?! category. (this category is for bikes that don’t fit into a category, but need to see some appreciation. One offs, rare builds, historically significant, olympic games contenders, made of 24 carat gold etc.)
PRE-REG will be a little different this year, but we’ll tell you how that works at a later date (ie – once I have a flyer etc, hopefully very shortly), but be sure you’re keeping an eye on this thread for all the latest info.
This year’s fabulous sponsors are:
THE WORKERS CLUB
BLACK SHEEP CYCLING
LARRY’S CUSTOM CYCLES
BIKE N BLEND
The afterparty will be held at The Worker’s Club, corner Gertrude and Brunswick Street, Fitzroy
And if you weren’t around FOA for last years, check out our video to see what you missed!
GET EXCITED, IT’S GONNA BE ANOTHER BANGER!!