Search:
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: odd/suspect package

odd/suspect package

The other day I recieved a package in the mail from a company called "Bacon Factory" in Hungary with my name/address on it and also the address of the sender handwritten.

Inside were eight badly cut out and laminated Marvel/DC characters with magnets glued to the back.

I've checked with some mates overseas and no one has confirmed they have sent it.
    I tried doing a search on the net for the company name but all I get is a company that sells pre sliced bacon and one that re directs me to an auto parts company.

Does anyone know how to search for an address on the net, I tried getting the Hungarian equivalent of the White Pages up but no luck there, thinking of seeing if the post office can maybe do some kind of trace but not sure if that's even possible.

I figure alot of people on here order things from the net so someone may have some idea of how to go about looking into this.

Anyone maybe think it's time I should be checking the back of the stamps for a microdot or something?

why investigate? just take the characters and run-unless they got a hold of your card deetz and you were charged by some slimey bacon
    Quote Originally Posted by gink_04 View Post
    I chased down breaks and then bridge'd across like a boss
    \
    Quote Originally Posted by Watimena View Post
    Who's Fyxo?

Quote Originally Posted by greenmachine View Post
    why investigate? just take the characters and run-unless they got a hold of your card deetz and you were charged by some slimey bacon
    No danger of that I've never ordered anything off the net and don't own anything but an eftpos card.

It's just really odd, everything was handwritten, they even wrote my first name as Tom and not Thomas (everything legal has Thomas on it).

Quote Originally Posted by schoolism View Post
    I've never ordered anything off the net.
    Quote Originally Posted by EzyLee View Post
    Plus you don't want me to bring a tent. I will have to start a new thread about what tent to bring - no one wants that.

A drunk ebay purchase?

i'd be disappointed that the package did not contain free bacon

Quote Originally Posted by squid View Post
    i'd be disappointed that the package did not contain free bacon
    or car parts

Scratch a bit off one of the characters, roll up a 50 and see how it goes....

If that doesn't work break em open like an Easter egg. mmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight barber
    I may still be a stupid hipster in the morning, but you are going to wake u to a sweaty bovine/porcine hybrid and an immense sense of deep regret. .

Quote Originally Posted by schoolism View Post
    Inside were eight badly cut out and laminated Marvel/DC characters with magnets glued to the back.
    I'm intreged- are the objects legit- you make it sound like something a serial killer would send the police?? Perhaps see if drugs are concealed inside- just sayin it's a possibility
    Quote Originally Posted by eavyMetalCHyclist View Post
    I thought it was called touring and you did it on a shitbox Shogun from 1992

Quote Originally Posted by horatio View Post
    I'm intreged- are the objects legit- you make it sound like something a serial killer would send the police?? Perhaps see if drugs are concealed inside- just sayin it's a possibility
    aren't they just 2D pictures cut from a magazine and laminated?

i'm also intrigued.

pics or it didn't happen!!
    Quote Originally Posted by P!N20 View Post
    I don't need my Honda Jazz, I don't need my Italian road bike, I don't need my life size cut out of Rolly, but I enjoy all of these things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemontime View Post
    Probably don't make a soy catlike.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaseyjase View Post
    rolly - arsehole.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast