Search:
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sick of being fined on your bike?

Dxs

Sick of being fined on your bike?

I wish I could talk all legal smart shit like that - what a champ!!

Quote Originally Posted by el Brado View Post
    I wish I could talk all legal smart shit like that - what a champ!!
    You'd last about 10 seconds before being smacked one across the nose here in oz. The only lesson is carry a video camera !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by avymtal View Post

I've stopped trying to explain to n00b crabonbros why I ride a custom steel frame. I just tell them that their bike is lighter than mine so it's better. Saves time.

I would have tasered him.
    Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    I was warned about all you assholes
    Quote Originally Posted by shifterbikes
    This forum never ceases to amaze me...

the cop or if you were the cop ?

Quote Originally Posted by spirito View Post
    You'd last about 10 seconds before being smacked one across the nose here in oz. The only lesson is carry a video camera !!!
    I would hope not, as one studying to be a Police Officer in Queensland (am not studying other states) there is a law that you must provide your first and last name and a place of residence to a Police Officer or they can be detained until time Police can confirm who a person is. So it how the man played the officer couldn't work in Australia, but he was right in saying nothing else as we are taught while studying justice. Also the posting of this video (with audio) on the web would not doubt be a violation of law.
    This is the link to XCX's donation page for the Rio Tinto Ride To Conqer Cancer! DONATE NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by CheapFixed View Post
    I would hope not, as one studying to be a Police Officer in Queensland (am not studying other states) there is a law that you must provide your first and last name and a place of residence to a Police Officer or they can be detained until time Police can confirm who a person is. So it how the man played the officer couldn't work in Australia, but he was right in saying nothing else as we are taught while studying justice. Also the posting of this video (with audio) on the web would not doubt be a violation of law.
    I'm almost 100% that Victoria and most other states are similar to that law in QLD. I'm also almost 100% that whilst on my fixie I could out-ride any officer on their police issue bicycle. What's the point of them? I'm sure most officers could run faster than using one of those.

im pretty sure even the tram inspectors have the same right to do this, and good ol nanny state victoria would surely have this ability to demand for ID.

NJS Certified
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapFixed View Post
    Your 'laws' (acts of parliament, that only have the 'force of law') only apply to 'persons'. 'Persons' are fictional entities. Looks it up in a law dictionary.

There is no 'law' that states that a human beings needs to provide jointure to their 'person' for a 'police man', thus the 'police officer'.

You as a human (sovereign being) are not obliged to answer any questions from a 'police officer'. You are obliged to ask which law and authority they are operating under.

Quote Originally Posted by nexus View Post
    I would have tasered him.
    +1, smug bastard
    Quote Originally Posted by eavyMetalCHyclist View Post
    I thought it was called touring and you did it on a shitbox Shogun from 1992

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast