Search:

Thread: skiddin' for jebus...

NJS Certified

skiddin' for jebus...

Fixed Gear Missionaries

"so yeah, i see you have lots of bikes. you like having lots of the same thing AND a place in heaven? well brother joseph had lots of wives, which are sorta like bikes when you think about it. come with us and you can have lots of bikes AND wives"

Thought it was a joke when i saw it on BSNYC
    Quote Originally Posted by gink_04 View Post
    I chased down breaks and then bridge'd across like a boss
    \
    Quote Originally Posted by Watimena View Post
    Who's Fyxo?

I thought that 'skiddin' for jeebus' was a new alleycat. I started imagining what the poster would look like...

Last edited by Cafe de Keirin; 27-05-2010 at 05:51 PM. Reason: typos

Lp
    "It’s not about fixed-gear elitism. It’s about yet another sleazy marketing gimmick perpetrated by organized religion."

werd brother

Puts the 'ant' in 'rant' antmandan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ellepea View Post
    "It’s not about fixed-gear elitism. It’s about yet another sleazy marketing gimmick perpetrated by organized religion."

werd brother
    Absolutely. Same league as Industrie's fixed gear cash grab.
    Big Ring Riding: Eddy. Roger. Cobbles. Mud. The fucking pandemic of pain these two are laying on the peloton is the only Wattage meter they needed.

Quote Originally Posted by ellepea View Post

werd brother
    taking the piss out of xtians is like shooting fish in a barrel and is so fucking played out.
    Quote Originally Posted by IncompleteStreets View Post
    .Blakey is my BF.

Quote Originally Posted by mckenny View Post
    taking the piss out of xtians is like shooting fish in a barrel and is so fucking played out.
    Yeah but socially more acceptable than winding up people of the Jewish faith, far less dangerous than pissing off Muslims, and Buddhists are just too nice/don't bite. I don't know enough Zoroastrians to make it worthwhile, Rastafarians are too tempting to engage, I get Sikhs and Hindu's mixed up, what would breakfast be without 7th Day Adventists, and at least Mormons think outside the box (actually, they don't do they?).

So, I'll always have a dig at Christians. Besides they promise a lot, deliver little and have taken up enough of my time for me to not ignore the adage "chickens come home to roost".
    Quote Originally Posted by oratio View Post
    But seriously gimme my name back

NJS Certified
    Quote Originally Posted by mckenny View Post
    sorry, won't be played out until there is a total separation of church and state, 'til theology and theocracy play no part in politics & law and we live in a truly secular society.

Quote Originally Posted by dnzr View Post
    sorry, won't be played out until there is a total separation of church and state, 'til theology and theocracy play no part in politics & law and we live in a truly secular society.
    Yeah, but on the plus side we have extra public holidays and have you ever been with a church girl ? They go off
    Quote Originally Posted by oratio View Post
    But seriously gimme my name back