Search:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: They should do this here too...

  1. #1
    Signature Moderator nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Bansville
    Posts
    5,987
    Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    I was warned about all you assholes
    Quote Originally Posted by shifterbikes
    This forum never ceases to amaze me...

  2. #2
    ndf
    Guest

    Re: They should do this here too...

    Yeah... LOOK bikes are hot!

  3. #3
    NJS Certified spud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,436

    Re: They should do this here too...

    That grass bike is hot.

    Ads are a really, really, really, really, really, REALLY good idea though. Might make the jerks on the road think a little more...

  4. #4
    NJS Certified
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,199

    Re: They should do this here too...

    Quote Originally Posted by spud
    That grass bike is hot.

    Ads are a really, really, really, really, really, REALLY good idea though. Might make the jerks on the road think a little more...
    Do you think there should also be ads explaining to cyclists that they should obey the road rules (at least when motorists can see them!)
    'there's very few cars at 0530.....'

  5. #5
    ndf
    Guest

    Re: They should do this here too...

    Quote Originally Posted by lats
    Do you think there should also be ads explaining to cyclists that they should obey the road rules (at least when motorists can see them!)
    yes. AND some sort of cycling behaviour guidelines that help other traffic be more aware of cyclists intentions etc.

    That Amy Gillet foundation ad was a good step in the right direction. Pity it only aired for a week.

  6. #6
    NJS Certified spud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,436

    Re: They should do this here too...

    Quote Originally Posted by lats
    Quote Originally Posted by spud
    That grass bike is hot.

    Ads are a really, really, really, really, really, REALLY good idea though. Might make the jerks on the road think a little more...
    Do you think there should also be ads explaining to cyclists that they should obey the road rules (at least when motorists can see them!)
    I don't obey the road rules (on my bicycle) because they are illogical and poorly-thought out.
    Road Safety Act 1986? That was over 20 years ago.

  7. #7
    NJS Certified
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,199

    Re: They should do this here too...

    Quote Originally Posted by ndf
    That Amy Gillet foundation ad was a good step in the right direction. Pity it only aired for a week.
    The world revolves around money doesn't it!!! ho hum.

    Where can we get more funding from???
    'there's very few cars at 0530.....'

  8. #8
    ndf
    Guest

    Re: They should do this here too...

    Quote Originally Posted by spud
    I don't obey the road rules (on my bicycle) because they are illogical and poorly-thought out.
    Road Safety Act 1986? That was over 20 years ago.
    Yeah sorry I do agree - I guess my beef with cyclists is the same as with motorists, and it's nothing to do with adhering to the rules, it's more about consideration and compassion.

    It would probably do just to make sure people were even aware of the rules, then when you do break them there's usually a case for why. As it is, I reckon 95% of road users wouldn't be able to get a passing grade on a test of road rules (big claim sure) haha.

  9. #9
    Administrator snowflake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,243

    Re: They should do this here too...

    Quote Originally Posted by ndf
    Quote Originally Posted by spud
    I don't obey the road rules (on my bicycle) because they are illogical and poorly-thought out.
    Road Safety Act 1986? That was over 20 years ago.
    Yeah sorry I do agree - I guess my beef with cyclists is the same as with motorists, and it's nothing to do with adhering to the rules, it's more about consideration and compassion.
    I agree. I believe the children are our future - teach them well and let them lead the way. Show them all the beauty they possess inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by AL9000
    That's not the BCC club prez or a colnago. That's Greg B on a shitter in gumboots.

  10. #10
    ndf
    Guest

    Re: They should do this here too...

    Quote Originally Posted by snowflake
    Show them all the beauty they possess inside.
    You are dangerous; you know too much. :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34