Search:
Page 28 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 874

Thread: Prolly's Icarus

  1. #271
    n8
    n8 is offline
    NJS Certified n8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,757
    Quote Originally Posted by John Prolly View Post
    Yeah fucking meat pie bill murray mother fuckers pbr on my dick stem icarus steel bathing ape fist fuck
    quite the wordsmith
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    n8 will be doing it on a big black weapon that looks like it is designed to sodomize elderly overweight weekend warriors.
    Die, v.: To stop sinning suddenly.

  2. #272
    EXTREME MODERATOR
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9,835
    Quote Originally Posted by John Prolly View Post
    ok, ok. Who ever murk'd me before may do it again...
    there's an impressive display of an increasing appreciation for self-deprecating humour. we may yet make an FOAer of you. i just have two simple questions:

    1. what is bill murray's greatest movie? any answer other than ghostbusters indicates you have syphillis
    and
    2. who would play you in the FOA movie?

  3. #273
    Math Rock Moderator DLN not ZLTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Australia, South.
    Posts
    13,465
    Quote Originally Posted by n8 View Post
    quite the wordsmith
    Should've seen it before the censorship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Balki View Post
    Your tyres so fat they got a puncture and gravy came out
    Quote Originally Posted by heavymetal View Post
    If you haven't got anything hateful to say, stay outta the hate thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by chazhutton View Post
    I wish there were more dog patting opportunities on the way to work.
    Velodrone | @velodrone | TRACK SABBATH | Animal Traps

  4. #274
    NJS Certified designjerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    GOLD COAST
    Posts
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by John Prolly View Post
    Yeah fucking meat pie bill murray mother fuckers pbr on my dick stem icarus steel bathing ape fist fuck
    do you do phone sex because i will pay to big bucks to hear you talk dirty to me

  5. #275
    Administrator rolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    10,888
    anyone else having another really unproductive day at work?
    Quote Originally Posted by P!N20 View Post
    I don't need my Honda Jazz, I don't need my Italian road bike, I don't need my life size cut out of Rolly, but I enjoy all of these things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemontime View Post
    Probably don't make a soy catlike.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaseyjase View Post
    rolly - arsehole.

  6. #276
    Math Rock Moderator DLN not ZLTN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Australia, South.
    Posts
    13,465
    Quote Originally Posted by rolly View Post
    anyone else having another really unproductive day at work?
    I haven't done any real work since 12 o'clock yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Balki View Post
    Your tyres so fat they got a puncture and gravy came out
    Quote Originally Posted by heavymetal View Post
    If you haven't got anything hateful to say, stay outta the hate thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by chazhutton View Post
    I wish there were more dog patting opportunities on the way to work.
    Velodrone | @velodrone | TRACK SABBATH | Animal Traps

  7. #277
    Out of fucking control avymtal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    10,017
    Yeh. What with foa shit and drinking at lunchtime, my productivity has dropped right off.

  8. #278
    NJS Certified
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,178
    Quote Originally Posted by designjerk View Post
    do you do phone sex because i will pay to big bucks to hear you talk dirty to me

  9. #279
    n8
    n8 is offline
    NJS Certified n8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,757
    Quote Originally Posted by JLN not ZLTN View Post
    I haven't done any real work since 12 o'clock yesterday.
    ditto
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    n8 will be doing it on a big black weapon that looks like it is designed to sodomize elderly overweight weekend warriors.
    Die, v.: To stop sinning suddenly.

  10. #280
    Signature Moderator nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Bansville
    Posts
    5,987
    Today's slackery makes up for yesterdays business.
    Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    I was warned about all you assholes
    Quote Originally Posted by shifterbikes
    This forum never ceases to amaze me...

Page 28 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34