Search:
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AHBPC '11 Team Colours

NJS Certified

AHBPC '11 Team Colours

This might be a bit over the top. But I was thinking it might be a good idea to "claim" colours for your team at nationals to avoid doubling up.

Just taking about the shirt colour also, not overly concerned about the print colour.

If people are in to this idea, let me know and I will update this post when more teams but their colours in.

Phuq Styx - Charcoal
    exclamation - my life shit
    Deceased Estates - my design shit
    MRTHN - my band shit

Quote Originally Posted by n8 View Post
    you'll all be much better served by starting your day doing anything other than reading the courier mail

We were thinking of doing this.
    We are going to require teams to have two shirts of different colours, so that they can swap if they are playing a team of the same colour.
    I'll probably get rob to add it to the rego form when we get that up and running

To avoid confusion, go for colours no one else would ever pick.. like salmon pink, peach or sienna?!
    Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    I was warned about all you assholes
    Quote Originally Posted by shifterbikes
    This forum never ceases to amaze me...

I think teams should have 2 different colours of their choice. You should not be forced to wear a colour just because another team claimed the colour you want first.
    for the record - there is no fkn way I am wearing another purple shirt (no offence julien and erin)

whats the issue? do we really waste time discussing this before important things like the ruleset? each team just has to wear the same shirt colour and bring a spare option along. why does it need to be so formal by being 'claimed'

brisbane worked fine and not every team even had matching shirts. alternatively, the organisers have a few soccer or netball training bibs as a reserve in case of clashes.

NJS Certified
    alright. idea wasnt the best.
    exclamation - my life shit
    Deceased Estates - my design shit
    MRTHN - my band shit

Quote Originally Posted by n8 View Post
    you'll all be much better served by starting your day doing anything other than reading the courier mail

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
    alright. idea wasnt the best.

no worries, but as Virginia mentioned, perhaps matching your underwear could be a better idea for when Sydney rains down the 5-0 wins.

Puts the 'ant' in 'rant' antmandan's Avatar
    Yeah shut the fuck up Johnson, and let's get back to bitching about the rules, that is what the polo thread is meant to be about isn't it?

By the way who is favourite to win the Denslow cup this year?
    Big Ring Riding: Eddy. Roger. Cobbles. Mud. The fucking pandemic of pain these two are laying on the peloton is the only Wattage meter they needed.

Quote Originally Posted by antmandan View Post
    Yeah shut the fuck up Johnson, and let's get back to bitching about the rules, that is what the polo thread is meant to be about isn't it?
    We'll be playing circle the goals after a goal, right? End of rules discussion

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast