Search:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bike clothing fashion shoot- need ideas

Muppet
    Hi everyone
    If you check out the links I posted it helps explain why I posted here. I haven't found that style of photos anywhere else except in the fixie scene (that involved bikes). It has zero to do with $ or target audience or anything like that. The client wants a certain style and theme and it just happens to fit in with what I have seen on fixie sites. I was hoping someone who has been around the scene longer than the 5mins ive been here, had some extra links they could sling my way.

i wish i had a job where i could get people on forums to do it for me for free
    BRAKELESS SINCE FOREVER I AM A FIXED WHEEL PIONEER ON MY LUGGED STEEL BICYCLE

Muppet
    Quote Originally Posted by alexb618 View Post
    i wish i had a job where i could get people on forums to do it for me for free
    Look, I understand this is the interweb and being a tool on a forum is nothing new. However you obviously have no idea of my intentions. If you want to read back I havent asked anyone to do the photos for me, find the talent, locations, draw up schedules, buy me equipment and the list goes on. I simply asked what I thought was a simple and honest question from a community I had gotten them impression of as inclusive and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by swaz View Post
    Look, I understand this is the interweb and being a tool on a forum is nothing new. However you obviously have no idea of my intentions. If you want to read back I havent asked anyone to do the photos for me, find the talent, locations, draw up schedules, buy me equipment and the list goes on. I simply asked what I thought was a simple and honest question from a community I had gotten them impression of as inclusive and fun.
    ok sorry.. what was the question again?
    Quote Originally Posted by AL9000 View Post
    It's an épée!
    Chaz Hutton

Out of fucking control The JAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chazhutton View Post
    ok sorry.. what was the question again?
    ZANG!

just check the Knog and Rapha websites. fyxomatosis also recently did a photoshoot with a similar 'getting ready' theme
    oh. i was thinking like Smorgys only 100 times bigger.
    dildos that actually look like wangs are kinda expensive
    You're all hopped up on goofballs
    I'm sure there are forums dedicated to the world's shittest youtube vids. Fortunately, this is not one of them.
    that's kinda like sleeping with your best friend's wife, then asking him to wipe your dick afterwards
    you revived a 4 month old thread to say you love ball sacks?
    So how do I machine a sidewall? Do I use a hammer and a chisel, or do I pour acid all over my rims?
    Self delusion and garlic bread.
    Giving people grief is all I have left. Why would you take that away?
    I tried to make champagne with a Soda Stream once. Ended up painting the ceiling with goon and blinding 3 of my friends.
    The hate's so chunky you could carve it...
    I heard he burns children in his forge and puts the soul of a child into each frame
    Son, you gotta feed the horse before you leave the club
    This should feel like my gooch is being suspended on the feathers of archangels...
    apart from the above, i'm pretty much a piece of shit.
    I was warned about all you assholes

Muppet
    Quote Originally Posted by The JAMS View Post
    ZANG!

just check the Knog and Rapha websites. fyxomatosis also recently did a photoshoot with a similar 'getting ready' theme
    I saw that one, it's bloody awesome Knog is one I didnt think about. Have also been to trackasaurusrex and spent half a day there just looking around and reading. Easily the best blog I have ever seen!

Quote Originally Posted by swaz View Post
    Easily the best blog I have ever seen!
    Them's fightin' words around here...

But on a (less) serious note, I think if you want to give it the Rapha treatment you're dealing with a bigger picture than just the photoshoot - ie: organise some team kit, organise an event, then shoot it - that's where you're going to get your shots. Otherwise it's just going to be hipsters in alleyways staring wistfully into the depths of a blurry background.
    It's an épée!
    Chaz Hutton

EXTREME MODERATOR
    i like chaz' blog a lot, even though it doesn't feature any photos of blakey in women's clothes.

chaz, if you could rectify that asap, that'd be good.

Quote Originally Posted by brendan View Post
    i like chaz' blog a lot, even though it doesn't feature any photos of blakey in women's clothes.

chaz, if you could rectify that asap, that'd be good.
    There's a 'submit' link there somewhere Brendan - knock youself out.
    It's an épée!
    Chaz Hutton

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast