Search:
Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: This is the new forum - It's getting hammered. PROBLEMS?

Administrator

This is the new forum - It's getting hammered. PROBLEMS?

So, to welcome you all to the new forum, the server is on it's last knees trying to send out password reset emails, and deal with the influx of traffic all at once...

I have no idea how long it will take to calm down, but the site is taking a bit of a beating, and I'm sorry it's slow/not responding/running out of memory/not sending you your password/etc.

PLEASE DO NOT CREATE NEW ACCOUNTS BECAUSE YOU CANNOT LOG INTO YOUR OLD ONE RIGHT AWAY. THAT ONLY MAKES THINGS WORSE.

nickj...

How do we go about uploading an avatar?

i can't send pm's until i clear my inbox of at least 100 messages, but don't want to delete every single message, or individually open and delete each on. can't find the delete button on the overview page. will the message storage be expanded to more then 50?

anyone know how to change your username?

rolly
    Quote Originally Posted by P!N20 View Post
    I don't need my Honda Jazz, I don't need my Italian road bike, I don't need my life size cut out of Rolly, but I enjoy all of these things.
    Quote Originally Posted by iwearmoccos View Post
    I ride past 2 crossfit gyms on my way to Yarra Trails.
    I make sure to pop a wheelie past the roller door of their box so they know how much fun I'm having.

i can't send a PM because the dude im sending it to has a full inbox.

how should i get in conntact with him?

Administrator
    Ok I'm awake now. I will fix PM quota. For username changes contact me. I'm creating a new thread for forum problems...

Administrator

Forum problems? Username issues? Post here

If you're having difficulties with the new forum, please post the problem here. Contact me for username changes.

The server clock seems to be out - unless I posted this in the future, and I just don't know it yet - which would be awesome.

How do I change the settings so that the newest messages come up first? i.e. so that threads are in reverse chronological order?

Quote Originally Posted by SanEsteban View Post
    The server clock seems to be out - unless I posted this in the future, and I just don't know it yet - which would be awesome.

How do I change the settings so that the newest messages come up first? i.e. so that threads are in reverse chronological order?
    from what i've found so far all of the above can be changed under the settings tab at the top. just need to change the thread order and change the time zone to your current location

EDIT: all your settings can be changed through the various options down the left hand side. Edit Profile, Edit Signature, Edit Avatar etc
    Last edited by rolly; 20-04-2010 at 08:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by P!N20 View Post
    I don't need my Honda Jazz, I don't need my Italian road bike, I don't need my life size cut out of Rolly, but I enjoy all of these things.
    Quote Originally Posted by iwearmoccos View Post
    I ride past 2 crossfit gyms on my way to Yarra Trails.
    I make sure to pop a wheelie past the roller door of their box so they know how much fun I'm having.

Quote Originally Posted by rolandcox View Post
    from what i've found so far all of the above can be changed under the settings tab at the top. just need to change the thread order and change the time zone to your current location
    Thanks - yeah I just saw that ... more specifically: settings at the top, then general settings in the left pane.
    Last edited by SanEsteban; 20-04-2010 at 08:47 AM.