Search:
Page 304 of 304 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304
Results 3,031 to 3,032 of 3032

Thread: Nightshift eBay finds

Yeah but no. I offered him $250, subject to inspection and test ride and maybe I would go to the full $400 if I liked it. But he said he had someone else coming to look at it. Anyway, just thinking about hardtail, rigid fork MTBs got me thinking about that Marin Pine Mountain 0 that Topedo7 had a while ago because I really want gears, not so keen on SS MTB.

I started a thread about it. http://www.fixed.org.au/forums/showthread.php?t=37545

So I logged into torpedo7 and find that they are now 35% off or $844, which is confusing because their 100% figure changes by the day. That's a real old retail trick, raise the price then offer a huge discount a few days later. I am almost tempted to wait for the 50% off sale which is probably coming but, WTF, its what I want so I just clicked yes. I'll post it up in an appropriate thread when it arrives.

As for this Raleigh, it looks like a pretty good deal for any vertically challenged folk looking for SS MTB.

Hipster
    I have the 2016 Pine Mountain 0. Personally I wouldn't go near the 2017 version because of the oddball hub spacing, but that price is pretty good, they used to be around $1.2k