Search:
Page 312 of 312 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312
Results 3,111 to 3,116 of 3116

Thread: General chit-chat.

Out of fucking control heavymetal's Avatar
    Thought of you Carlin when I heard Berowra got hit. Glad you got out relatively okay. Rach's uncle and aunty live on Turner Rd and their car, skylight and solar panels got smashed up.
    We only got tiny bits of hail and a ton of rain.

Yeah, I’m good thanks Jono. Turner Road really copped it, hope they get it sorted.

NJS Certified
    Quote Originally Posted by familyguy View Post
    I was drinking at the bar at Luna Park yesterday as the storm came over. It rained, no hail. Didn't realise till I got home and watched the news. Some serious damage.
    There is a bar at Luna Park?

Yeah, its called The Deck. Just inside the main entrance, facing the harbour. Nice place for a view.
    Quote Originally Posted by Watimena View Post
    Who's Fyxo?

Whinge warning

The state of sydney's bike paths (and roads in general) really grates my gears. Got a pinch flat this morning from an enormous pothole that was completely hidden by water. There's been standing/running water over this section of road for months (corner of Bourke St and Gardeners Rd). Presumably due to the surrounding construction.
    - Why can't councils force the contractors who fix (or even temporarily modify) roads to do it properly?
    - Why aren't construction companies made to fix damaged roads/paths after the 12-18 months of heavy truck abuse?
    - Why are the bike paths (especially along bourke st near this intersection) so bumpy from tree roots, and other damage, that I may as well be riding Paris-Roubaix?

/whinge
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemontime View Post
    Congratulations on your new butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Cafe de Keirin View Post
    Whinge warning

The state of sydney's bike paths (and roads in general) really grates my gears. Got a pinch flat this morning from an enormous pothole that was completely hidden by water. There's been standing/running water over this section of road for months (corner of Bourke St and Gardeners Rd). Presumably due to the surrounding construction.
    - Why can't councils force the contractors who fix (or even temporarily modify) roads to do it properly?
    - Why aren't construction companies made to fix damaged roads/paths after the 12-18 months of heavy truck abuse?
    - Why are the bike paths (especially along bourke st near this intersection) so bumpy from tree roots, and other damage, that I may as well be riding Paris-Roubaix?

/whinge
    Because cyclist are scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by P!N20 View Post
    ^ Your fork should have a party and invite your stem down.